Dry skin can be caused by external factors, such as cold temperatures, low humidity, harsh soaps, and some medications, or internal factors, such as diabetes. Signs and symptoms of dry skin include itching and red, cracked, or shiny skin. The primary treatment for dry skin is daily lubrication of the skin. Occasional complications of dry skin and itching are secondary bacterial infections.
In winter our hands, feet, and lips start to get dry which is harmful to the skin.
Here are some home remedies that will help soften dry skin. People with glowing skin do not face as much drought in winter as those with dry skin.
Because we use dried fruits in winter which cause drought. For this we need
* Drink a glass of milk daily to get nutrients inside the body that will prevent the skin from becoming dry.
● The second thing you should do is not to wash your hands, feet, and face as often as hot water, but instead, use cold water or plain water.
● Thirdly, whenever you take a bath in winter, use any lotion after bathing or follow the procedure that we have mentioned. And the skin will be soft and the hands will look attractive.
* Another way you can protect your skin is to avoid the temptation to itch somehow. This can help prevent dryness and sores, which can increase the risk of infection. Make sure you cover the skin with bandages if you have open wounds.
* Use honey because honey is good for dry skin. Honey contains the following:
● To be healed
* These are all properties that suggest that honey is an ideal home remedy for relieving dry skin. It is completely natural and can be applied directly to the skin.
* These are all properties that suggest that honey is an ideal home remedy for relieving dry skin. It is totally normal and can directly be added to the skin.
* Aloe vera gel helps provide relief from dry skin. Anyone who has dry skin on their hands or feet can apply aloe vera gel and cover the affected area with socks or gloves. Before moving to the bed, you should apply it. If dry skin is on any other part of the body, apply aloe vera gel freely and do not let it get wet, it has the same effect as hands. And on the feet.
How to soften hands
Dry hands are mainly due to the following.
Wear gloves If your hands are repeatedly submerged in water, such as when washing dishes, consider wearing a pair of gloves. Gloves prevent water from escaping from its natural oils.
This is a very simple way to soften your hands and these things are found at home.
Mix 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon and add 2 drops of lemon juice and mix. The cream is ready. Mix it on your hands and after 3 minutes wash it off with plain water. Your hands will soften. You can also store this cream for a week but keep it in a dry place.
To get rid of dry feet:
If your feet are dry and your heels are cracked, do the following.
* The first is that you should use coconut oil in winter because coconut oil removes dryness quickly. If you do not have it, you can also use mustard oil.
● The second is to use petroleum jelly. After using petroleum jelly in the elderly, the skin barrier improved. I support the use of petroleum jelly for dry skin, especially when it is dry due to aging.
* Grapefruit oil and petroleum jelly are important in significantly improving skin hydration and significantly increasing the amount of fat on the surface.
You have to mix the oil well on the feet at night and then fill the heels well with petroleum jelly and put on socks and go to sleep then wash with warm water in the morning. Do this every three days, it will soften your feet and heels.
HAND & FOOT WHITENING CREAM! GET SOFT, BEAUTIFUL, SPOTLESS HANDS & FEET! BEST SKIN WHITENING CREAM
For dry lips:
If your lips are dry and the skin is peeling, this home remedy is very useful for softening your lips.
Mix a teaspoon of milk, two pinches of turmeric, and a teaspoon of a honey well and apply on the lips for 5 minutes. When dry, wash with warm water. Your lips will soften …